Healthcare Technology Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Technology Manager to join their team! This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a high energy and fast-paced working environment. As a Technology Manager, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for creating, documenting, and ensuring compliance of standardized technology project models to ensure consistency from inquiry through Statement of Work through project delivery and completion while driving a high level of customer satisfaction and building and maintaining credibility. The HTM works to find compliant solutions and continually strives to improve technology, standards, and cross team functionality.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contract: 12 month contract to hire
W2 Pay Rate: $85,000-105,000 annually (depending on experience)
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
- Serve as the Technology IT primary SME for sector IT solutions.
- Conceive and plan solutions that will have positive impact on customer experience.
- Utilizing various solution sets, implement programs that will enhance the personalized experience of our guests.
- Ensure key business relationships are maintained and grown with operations and clients.
- Drive execution and delivery of agreed upon technology portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with other key departments such as Strategic Projects, Digital Labs, Corporate IT, Sales & Marketing, Retail, HR and Finance to ensure proper levels of communication are maintained.
- Coordinate the activities for short and long duration projects.
- Assist in the requirements definition of client sites for technology, system integration, and all innovation required.
- Support and direct technology progress through integration of front of house, back of house, and client requirements to both internal and external customers.
- Serve as an escalation point to address service delivery concerns for assigned regions/divisions.
- Drive adherence to and continuous improvement of best practices and delivery methodology.
- Responsible for interfacing with Network, Security, and product teams as needed to ensure proper ePHI/HIPAA/PCI standards are upheld.
- Assist with presales evaluation and market readiness of client sites.
- Develop positive customer relationships and negotiate difficult situations to successful resolution with customers
- Creating and maintaining a positive and collaborative environment among cross sector teams.
- Responsible for continuing and improving documentation to ensure team maintains a standard process across sector.
- Proven ability and history of translating business needs into technology requirements including in-depth troubleshooting of system integration.
- Experience with healthcare technology support including general IT and patient applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Healthcare IT in acute care facilities understanding departments, applications, patient focus, and overall difference of IT in Healthcare.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate to directors, clients, cross team leads, and IT staff of all levels.
- Able to interact directly with internal operations teams and clients.
- Proven ability to multi-task across projects initiatives.
- Minimum of 4 years of Healthcare Information Technology - support or technical project management.
- Minimum of 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- Annual certified technology course/training required.
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into a relevant and concise story to help drive adoption.
- Must be a team player with demonstrated customer and delivery focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Continual certified technology education to increase skill set and maintain current skills. At least one training course per year.
- Travel 30% or as needed.
Category Code: JN008