Business Development Representative Summary:
CRG recently launched a search in the Triad area. Our client is a leading, engineering, design, and consulting firm. This candidate will be responsible for developing client relationships that convert into new business opportunities for their private market. This opportunity offer competitive growth, benefits, and compensation!
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage the firm’s recognized expertise in private traffic engineering to create new opportunities for the firm
- Research and gather information on potential new clients and projects
- Ability to work in conjunction with the marketing and business development team to develop external relationships for the firm
- Schedule meetings with new/existing clients to discover project information and build relationships
- Support leadership team and technical leads in pursuing identified leads by establishing initial contact and setting up introductory meetings and then following through with those leads and pursuits in collaboration with leadership and technical leads
- Work with technical staff to provide accurate and critical information from potential client for development of proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing and/or business development for A/E/C industry. Prior business development experience for other professional services firms will be considered.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to exhibit enthusiasm for daily work
- Ability to take direction and implement the firm’s business development plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
For immediate consideration please send resumes to email@example.com
Category Code: JN019