CRM Administrator – MS Dynamics
Our client is looking for a full-time Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator to join their growing and forward-thinking technology team in Huntersville, NC. This person needs to be someone who knows all things Microsoft Dynamics! The CRM Administrator works closely with the business, App Support, and field team to support users and maintain the CRM System. This includes basic configuration changes, managing user set up and licenses, associate profile updates and business requests. The CRM Admin will also play a critical role in supporting field users with trouble shooting, training, and more advanced functionality. Some of this job will involve acting as level 2 support to resolve issues.
Location: Remote for the time being, may be onsite in the future
Duration: Direct hire/Perm placement
Salary: $80,000.00-$85,000.00 depending on experience
- User Setup – Manage User setup and deactivation - Adjust user profiles for associates that take on new roles (either via ticket or Org announcements).
- User Support – Act as tier 2 level support and work with the Microsoft Premiere Field Engineer as needed on bigger issues.
- Security/Business Units – Create or Modify CRM Business Units to accommodate restructuring for DCs, Markets, Regions.
- Reporting – Generate user adoption reports and assist field users with view, report, or dashboard creation.
- Data Integrity – Manage and troubleshoot data quality between systems (Oracle, CMR, Office 365, and Aspire).
- Customization Support – Support Solution Architect with designated activities for CRM enhancements.
- Training – Assist in training sessions and with post-rollout support.
- Education – 4-year degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a CRM system as a CRM Admin
- MS Dynamics 365 required
- MS Dynamics Troubleshooting
- Able to pull data/stories from Power BI
- Strong customer service skills
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
Category Code: JN008, JN033