Product Owner (eCommerce)
A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for an eCommerce Product Owner. This position is remote.
Imagine a future that is transformed by agile processes, automation, advanced analytics, robotics, artificial intelligence and many other digital capabilities. Our clients IT team is looking for people who challenge the ordinary and seek to innovate in order to create the future. If this is you – come join our global team! We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to change the ordinary into the extraordinary!
The Lead Product Owner is accountable for ensuring the global eCommerce platforms are well controlled, operating effectively and aligned with business needs. This role is primarily responsible for providing leadership in identifying and implementing process improvements to these systems and other core systems.
This position will facilitate designing global eCommerce and retail store technical architecture. Research industry trends and leading technologies and methodologies and influence the implementation in consumer engagement and commerce areas. Define and drive the creation of highly compelling consumer digital and retail experiences.
- Understand customer business and the industry by actively researching their sector
- Understand what represents best of breed from a technology perspective in the eCommerce and retail markets
- Establish technical credibility with existing and prospective clients, providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue
- Understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution
- Understand commercial and disruptive technology trends in the market and understand how these interact to constrain and inform a solution
- Know who the leaders and disrupters are in the industry and why
- Understand what the digital program will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and advise on areas where this is not congruent with the evolving solution
- Create a value proposition that is directly linked to our business model and issues
- Quickly learn new business models and drivers and articulate how to leverage them
- Present to CxOs, discuss business process with business managers, and work with developers on solution strategies
- Define the digital solution from the initial ideas in response to the business challenge through prototype, MVP / pilot to production
- Identify innovation ideas to meet business challenges
- Fluent in contemporary Digital technologies and platforms, including CX, mobile app dev, APIs, SaaS, and MicroServices.
- Will understand how these industry related business patterns and their underpinning technologies can be used to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Seven plus years of business solutions, technical consulting, architecture, or eCommerce experience
- Understand the details of Agile methodologies and related methods (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, DevOps); be able to apply these as appropriate in different contexts and solution phases
- First class influencing skills, able to quickly become a thought leader and trusted advisor
- Familiarity with business and technical concepts such as business process design, applications development and service management in a Digital operating model
- Outstanding communication including written, diagrammatic and oral and able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these to both a non-technical and technical audience
- Need to have a broad base of skills and experience and will need to work in small teams in an autonomous manner
- Have a proven pedigree of leading successful IT projects
- Be knowledgeable across industry, business, IT strategy and digital strategy, and technology domains. Apparel and footwear industry experience preferred.
- Keep up with the latest trends, be a disruptive thinker and have experience of driving cultural change in organizations
Contact: Pradeep Kumar @ 336 218 3338
Category Code: JN008