Business Analyst Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a focus in Supply Chain operations. This is an opportunity to get in the door and support a national brand within the grocery industry. This industry has great stability and is continuing to grow. Culture is a high priority and this company has done amazing at fostering a sense of community in their teams.
- Partner with the business to identify business needs, problems and opportunities
- Identify solutions (process or systems) that meet the business needs
- Participate with technical lead or solution architect to formulate proposals/options/recommendations
- Collaborate with other portfolio projects to reconcile impacts, approach and recommended timing
- Analyze pros and cons of various alternatives, present options to business and technical leadership
- Document business case to justify the investment necessary to deliver the solution
- Develop, maintain and review technology roadmaps (identification and prioritization of desired initiatives) with key stakeholders of assigned business function(s)
- Help PMs with all phases of the projects
- Collaboration and direct interaction with representatives from various software application vendors.
- 5+ years of Supply Chain BA experience, to include warehouse management, replenishment, forecasting, transportation, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working for a 3rd party logistics company or for retail / distribution companies.
- Experience with working on large enterprise IT projects in support of solutions development.
- Experience as a scrum master or participated on a scrum team leveraging agile principals is a plus.
- Understanding of project specific deliverables including: Organization charts, Resource plans, Project plans, Requirements documents, Solutions document, Testing plans, Testing scripts, documentation, and execution.
- Prior experience and familiarity with the business acumen of the grocery and/or retail vertical markets
Category Code: JN008, JN014