ERP Implementation Specialist
This manufacturing client has America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components and specializes in equipment solutions. This is a family and community culture with customer service as a top priority. This is an opportunity for you to have a major impact on the future of this company by helping build and create a custom ERP system. This ERP will be similar to MS Dynamics, but experience in SAP or Oracle is also valued.
12 month+ Contract
Location: North Charlotte, just outside of Huntersville
*Must be able to be ONSITE*
- Act as a liaison for upper management, contractors, and end-users in the implementation process
- ERP analysts will be developing, implementing, and maintaining ERP systems.
- Configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Defining requirements, scope, and objectives related to overall business strategies.
- Translating business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Creating user guides, training curriculum, policies, and other pertinent documentation for internal and external partners.
- Researching, troubleshooting, and mitigating transactional and other ERP issues.
- Performing business systems and workflow analysis and disseminating technical communications.
- Educational Background. Requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 4+ years’ experience in information technology (IT) or a business-related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Platform E-Emphasys & MSFT’s Dynamics.
- Advanced knowledge in managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations and migrations.
- Knowledge of software application architecture, programming, software engineering, relational database theory and design, and project management.
- Familiarity with SCRUM and ITIL concepts. (Certifications are desired).
- Solid understanding of business processes and requirements in a supportive environment.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, mathematical, multitasking and decision-making skills are also important.
Category Code: JN008