A CRG client in the Greensboro, High Point, NC area is a looking for a Controller. They are looking for a detail-oriented Controller to oversee the full spectrum of accounting activities/processes and financial reporting. This role will also lead and manage the accounting team for effective day to day operations, quality and timely financial transactions and reporting.
Pay: $80k-90k DOE
- Budget, forecast, financial analysis and group reporting.
- Cash flow management.
- Review and implement sound finance and accounting policies and procedures, internal controls.
- Work with business units and support functions on business to drive key financial targets.
- Work with process owners on key deliverables related to inventory and debt management.
- Ensure processes in place leading to quality and timely month-end and year-end close financial reporting.
- Prepares payroll.
- Oversee accounting operations such as costings, accounts payables, receivables and general ledger transactions.
- Ensure compliance with tax, legal, financial and statutory requirements and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- More than five years in similar position in manufacturing.
- Proficient with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of general business laws and regulations.
- Hands on approach to problem solving and leading team efforts.
- Team player with a desire to grow with the company.
Category Code: JN001