Talent Acquisition Manager
Our large national retail client, who's headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to wear many hats and lead strategic recruiting efforts for the Field Recruiting team! This person will have the ability to make an immediate impact on the organization and will have lots of growth opportunity!
Industry : Retail – Field Recruiting
Location: Chesapeake, VA (Greenbriar East area)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (flexible)
Salary & Bonus: $100,000 + 20% bonus + $8- $11K in stock options!
Summary: Responsible for being a hands-on Talent Acquisition Manager managing 9 Store Recruiters and driving the day to day full-cycle recruitment process. This person will partner with the Director to develop successful recruitment strategies for the organization. Also, he or she will function as a recruiter and direct efforts of the recruitment staff in providing full-life cycle recruitment support. This person will also provide consultative support to hiring managers regarding identifying and selecting talent. Ultimately, this person will lead strategic recruiting efforts for the organization through strategic planning, research and initiatives.
- Develop, implement and evaluate effective recruitment and process improvement strategies for the Store Recruiting Team.
- Manage the recruitment staff in the development, identification and placement of qualified candidates (Regional Store Managers, Store Managers, Director of Store Operations, District Managers. etc. )
- Maintain and analyze reports addressing open requisition activity by recruiter, cost per hire and time to fill.
- Proactively identify and address areas for improvement in recruiting policies, practices and procedures.
- In partnership with Director, provide guidance on fiscal year recruiting budget based on hiring projections.
- Develop and implement staffing strategy with recruitment staff to fit business needs.
- Implement and manage a positive interview experience for candidates.
- Provide full-life cycle recruitment services on positions.
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment to selected candidates and ensure offer letter and support documentation is generated.
- Process all pre-employment contingencies prior to start date and coordinate new employee orientation activities within SSC.
- Position targeted employment branding and recruitment advertising campaigns in support of business needs.
Job ID: 7511
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in a high-volume recruiting experience in the Retail industry recruiting for store positions in multiple states
- 2+ years of proven ability managing staffing efforts and a recruitment strategy to meet business needs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and follow through skills required.
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at one time
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Category Code: JN007, JN033