NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
The SalesForce Administrator will work with the Director of Sales Operations to fine-tune and assist in refining the sales flow processes in SalesForce, assisting other SalesForce Engineers within our org when available.
- Responsible for maintenance and further development of our Salesforce CRM and the various apps integrated within a fast-growing Salesforce Org.
- You will be responsible for developing and deploying business process solutions which meet or exceed business requirements in a fast-growing organization.
- Provide overall guidance in the Salesforce ecosystem environment to propose solutions, anticipate new releases, drive the build vs buy decisions and influence product planning.
- You will be responsible for maintaining consistency with the Enterprise Architecture guidelines (Identity and Access Management, Master Data Management)
- Develop and support end-to-end Salesforce configurations and related Sales, Customer Service and Production platforms.
- Handle all administrative duties including Org maintenance, troubleshooting errors, automation maintenance, data security & governance, and other routine tasks.
- Create Salesforce org related processes, workflow rules, and testing the automated processes.
- Create Salesforce Dashboards and Advanced report generation for Exec teams, Division Managers and users as needed.
- Manage integrations across partner systems within our Salesforce organization (SalesRabbit, Five9, Lev, NetSuite, in addition to others)
- Triage user-reported issues, ensuring our Sales, Customer Service and Production divisions are well supported.
- 3 years’ experience in Salesforce administration.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce process builder, workflow rule creation, testing and automated processes.
- Experience in Salesforce Dashboard Creation and Advanced report generation
- Experience in Marketing Cloud - not required
- Must be a motivated Self-starter and possess a mentality with a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
- Prefer a builder's mentality - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are building many of our tools and processes from the ground up.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business.
Category Code: JN008