Accounts Payable Specialist
Contract to Hire: $18/hr on contract and $40-42K once converted permanent
Location: South Charlotte / Arrowwood
Summary: This person will assist with AP processing, vendor set up, and insurance compliance using JD Edwards and Excel.
- Handle non-compliance issues with subcontractor and their insurance agents
- Request renewal insurance documents from subcontractors and/or their insurance agents
- Assist Purchasing Dept with insurance reviews and vendor setups.
- Utilize JDE as a management system to document insurance compliance activities.
- Enter invoices into computer system for payment
- Correspond with vendors to correct invoices
- Perform invoice reconciliation
- Approve key expenses statements/reimbursements for payment
- Make bank deposits
- Oversee maintenance and vendor insurance and set-up
- Research past-due invoices
Education & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of AP experience, including invoice processing and vendor set up
- JD Edwards experience is highly preferred
- Insurance background highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work very fast in a high-volume environment
Category Code: JN001