Business Analyst eComm
Contract - No Sponsorship or C2C Available
Location: Charlotte, NC
We are searching for Business Analysts to join our eCommerce Solutions team. Our contractors will be expected to work from the Charlotte Corporate Office.
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements defined by product management and, in conjunction with user experience personnel, translating those requirements into clear, unambiguous and concise documents that are used as the basis for software development design and quality assurance testing.
- Tasks required to fulfill job responsibilities include the ability to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author and manage detailed requirement documents.
- These documents support the required workflow such as functional documents, stories and sprint ready directions.
- -Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Sciences
- eCommerce Experience
- -5 years of experience (minimum) with a technical background
- -Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- -Capability to communicate and manage stakeholders
Category Code: JN008, JN033