Job Description: CRG is searching for a Brand Manager for a national consumer health and wellness company. This innovative, fast growing, employee-oriented company offers an excellent culture, great benefits, and the opportunity to make an immediate and big impact on the company’s success. The Brand Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the marketing strategies to achieve long term business growth, meeting and exceeding annual revenue and profitability goals, and enhancing brand awareness.
Opportunity: Direct hire, remote
Location: San Diego
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000
- The brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
- Works with the VP Marketing to plan, develop and execute the objectives, strategies and tactics to enable the brand to meet short-term and long-term objectives.
- Responsible for the management of 3 team members and outsourced resources to ensure the successful execution of all digital marketing and brand initiatives.
- Responsible for all marketing functions relating to brand and consumer marketing, digital marketing, and product and portfolio strategy management to ensure the achievement of desired results that are consistent with the strategy and mission of the brand.
- Utilizes multiple demand generating tactics including monthly promotions, marketing funnels, email campaigns, social media digital marketing including the use of videos and podcasts.
- Supports multiple sales channels including direct to consumer, affiliate sales and Amazon.
- Provides leadership, management and guidance to brand-aligned copy and content writers – ensuring timely delivery of key content to support demand generating initiatives and content consistent with brand persona.
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional team, including Affiliate Marketing, CRM Management, Customer Experience, Project Management and Creative.
- Ensures that all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Supports development and manages the annual Marketing Plan and Content Calendar.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators and metrics in regard to revenue, profitability, market share and product portfolio.
- Develops pricing strategies to meet brand objectives while promoting customer satisfaction.
- Conducts market analyses to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
Category Code: JN037, JN009
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study is required
- 5-10 years of work experience in Marketing or related role in consumer marketing.
- Experience in a management role, with success leading a team.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and solve problems quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel domestically.