Information Security Engineer Summary
Our client, who is a leader in the financial services industry, is looking for a driven Information Security Engineer. In this position you will play a key role in providing Identity and Access Management solutions.
Information Security Engineer Acceptable Locations
- Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte or Raleigh, NC; St. Louis, MO; Dallas, TX; Chandler, AZ;
Information Security Engineer Compensation
Information Security Engineer Responsibilities
- You will act in a strategic role in the development, deployment and maintenance of Identity and Access Management solutions.
- You will be responsible to ensure IAM key controls are enabled and operate effectively for the enterprise applications.
You will provide security solutions based on IAM technologies for the applications to successfully deploy key controls. You will lead projects to assess access control needs and integration information to IAM tools and processes. You will assist in developing strategic plan development for enterprise wide access control solutions.
- You will serve as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards.
- You will direct and serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Information Security Engineer Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 8+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience with application on-boarding, certifications, or role management
Information Security Engineer Preferred Qualifications
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- OIG (Oracle Identity Governance) suite experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Hadoop
- Experience with access control lists (ACLs), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), and Active Directory
- Leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Attribute Based Access Controls, Identity as a Service, Role Mining
- Strong understanding of Identity Governance, SSO, MFA, Virtual Directory Tools and technologies.
- Have experience in working with Identity management functions for the cloud providers(AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Desired to understand the cloud native tools like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 3 + years of Microsoft Visio experience
- 2+ years of virtual directory services experience
- 1+ years of supporting multi-factor authentication
Category Code: JN008