Domain Finance Architect
Summary: Our client is looking for a stellar Domain Finance Architect to join their rapidly growing organization! This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and take true ownership of projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on IT Projects in the supply chain/supply chain transportation industry.
- 5-8 years technical experience in Software Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to translate conceptual and strategic thinking into practical solutions
- Knowledgeable on and experienced with TOGAF or similar Enterprise Architecture framework
- Experience supporting and managing an expanding data and API catalog with the goal of moving towards self-service enablement.
- Deep knowledge of modern API and near real-time messaging systems such as MuleSoft, Kafka and ActiveMQ
- Experience designing and developing data, integration and analytics capabilities and solutions in a complex distributed environment; retail preferred.
- Experience with Core Finance in SAP S/4Hana; General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Budgeting & Planning
- Able to navigate legacy Financial and Reporting systems such as AIMS, PeopleSoft, Millennium, Walker, Proliance, Bespoke GL and Oracle Essbase