Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Direct Hire Opportunity: $40,000 - $50,000
CRG is seeking a dynamic Bookkeeper for a CPA firm in SC! You will play a key role in the organization by performing payroll, bank deposits, reconciliations, AP, AR, etc. This CPA is known for valuing and truly caring for their employees and their clients!
- Performing bookkeeping and payroll duties including staff and client payrolls, bank deposits, and reconciliations, accounts payable and other client payments
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments and other financial transactions
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing financial reports
- Prepare payroll for staff and clients
- Recording fixed assets, cash, income expenses, and accruals
- Answer phone and in-person inquiries with regard to client payrolls
- Maintain bookkeeping files
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a $200 referral bonus for this opportunity. If you know someone who is interested, please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Category Code: JN001