Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Direct Hire Opportunity: $60,000 - $70,000
CRG is working with a public accounting firm that offers quality tax, auditing, and financial services. Our client is currently looking for a Senior/Tax Accountant to join their team. They have an awesome culture, a great benefits package, and most importantly, opportunities for training and growth!
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust & estate income tax returns
- Ensuring confidentiality of each client by following company procedures.
- Working with clients to create and maintain income tax projections.
- Recording fixed assets, cash, income expenses, and accruals
- Assisting team members with tax provisions for audit and review engagements.
- Bookkeeping processes including GL, AP, AR, Payroll, Multi-State Sales Tax, Financial Statements, etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a degree in accounting
- 4+ years’ experience in the preparation of individual, partnership and corporate tax returns and client accounting services
- Ability to thoroughly research and effectively communicate tax issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
What we have to offer:
- Flexible work schedules, balance of busy season hours with time off during slower periods
- Professional environment with opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Open door policy for communication within the firm
- Opportunities for challenging, diverse work
- Close working relationships with Partners
- Competitive comprehensive benefit package
- Reduced-hour opportunities at all levels within the firm
We offer a $300 referral bonus if you send a candidate that is chosen! if you have someone in mind, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Category Code: JN001