NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
IT Infrastructure Program Manager - Work Location (Onsite): Dallas, TX or Indianapolis, IN or Seattle, WA
- Our team is recruiting to hire a program manager to lead project delivery of infrastructure and security-related integration initiatives.
- The Business Technology M&A Integration team leads the full-scale strategy, plan and execution of new and prior acquisitions to achieve corporate business and financial objectives.
- The BT M&A team partners closely with key stakeholders from all business functions and IT technical infrastructure, services and support groups.
- This position will partner and collaborate strongly with other M&A program managers, architects, engineers, security specialists, executives, and operations management.
- The primary function of this role will be strong fundamental project management skills, including; building and managing project plans, issue and risk management, scope management, status reporting, running project meetings, capturing and following through on project documentation and actions, collaborating across multiple businesses and IT teams, and budget management.
- This role must have 3-5 years strong IT infrastructure program management experience in high tech, forward-thinking environment that includes the technical architecture of global office networks, cloud and on-premise infrastructure services, network security, data centers, physical and virtual servers, storage, authentication services, and audio/visual collaboration technologies.
- This role will work closely with technical IT groups on network infrastructure-related scope of work, including implementation of network hardening, monitoring, configuration changes, circuit and wireless technology, infrastructure inventory, services management, and legacy infrastructure decommissioning.
- Build trusted relationships with IT M&A, IT technical teams, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Manage the execution of IT Infrastructure track scope, schedule, resources, risks, issues and change management
- Manage IT legacy infrastructure equipment inventory and disposition plan
- Own project communication, including escalations, update materials, and updates
- Execute to schedule and drive project meetings
- Manage project documentation repository, artifacts, and deliverables
- Coordinate project activities
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator
- Exemplary attention to detail and high quality
- Ability to flex in a high-paced environment with changing schedules
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience building and managing complex project plans
- Experience as an IT infrastructure technical project manager for 3+ years
- M&A integration project experience
- Office technology build project experience
- SmartSheet preferred, or any Microsoft Project-equivalent planning tool experience
Category Code: JN008