EDI Analyst ------ Hiring Immediately!!
Location: North Charlotte
Hours: 8am-5pm / Starting remotely but will sit onsite in the long-term
This grocery based company is seeing a lot of growth and activity right now. They are looking for additional headcount in their EDI department. This role will establish, support and maintain the movement of Electronic Data Interchange data and ensure delivery using AS2 to transfer files to/from trading partners and business systems. Monitor the industry for trends related to EDI standards and act as a liaison between end users and the IT staff implementing EDI-based solutions.
- Ensure SFTP and EDI production processing within the transport software are maintained and properly executed to ensure delivery of outbound and inbound files to/from trading partners and business systems
- Set up trading partner profiles, and monitor, test and resolve issues with AS2 transport and SFTP using current software.
- Manage AS2 certificates, PGP keys and URL changes within the Transport software.
- Test, implement, develop and maintain trading partner definitions and their relationship to translation objects utilizing EDI translation and communication tools.
- Maintain and update EDI website.
- Lead the team through development of new solutions or migrations to new tools.
- Lead the organizational and planning efforts related to EDI and SFTP administration projects.
- Lead the creation of documentation to support EDI and SFTP processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum of 3-6 years EDI work experience.
- Knowledge of EDI and B2B Integration software for trading partner management
- Experience with Testing, STF/STFP or AS2 program experience such as IBM Sterling Integrator, Axway, etc.
Category Code: JN008, JN014