Network Analyst Summary
Our client is looking for an eager Network Analyst highly skilled in Excel and familiar with firewalls.
Network Analyst Compensation
$20 an hour
Network Analyst Location
Network Analyst Responsibilities:
- Daily in-depth reviews of firewall rules to ensure compliance
- Provide point of contact for firewall rule remediation and escalation of issues experienced by lines of business/firewall rule owners
- Support high volumes of activity associated with simultaneous project efforts
- Provide bulk project support involving potentially thousands of devices and sites
- Interact daily with project management and client on project performance and keep abreast of new requirements.
- Review multiple firewall rules on multiple firewall platforms on a daily basis
- Provide firewall reports based on firewall management tools
- Create change records to modify or disable firewall rules
Network Analyst Requirements:
- Knowledge of Firewall Platforms – Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortigate, etc
- Knowledge of Firewall Management Platforms & Tools – Firemon, Splunk
- An in-depth understanding of IP Addressing, Subnetting, TCP/IP Ports, IP Traffic Flows
- Candidate must be able to work well with others and individually with a positive attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Individual must be highly organized and able to manage their time efficiently
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
Category Code: JN008