Technical Support Representative
We're looking for a passionate, dedicated, patient, multitask, tech savvy, positive, emphatic and professional customer care associate to join our new subsidiary in the US and help us to provide the best technical support to our customers. This will be supporting a Windows based software.
Hours: Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Location: Charlotte, NC - 100% onsite
(receives $50 for every set up and training session this person makes; an average of 5-15 per month)
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience supporting EXTERNAL users with the company's product
- Experience supporting both software and hardware if possible.
- Previous support of Windows based software
- Service-oriented, passionate about providing delightful service to our customers
- Positive communication and attitude
- Effectively handle customer inquiries via phone, chats and emails
- Provide delightful service to our customers. Take ownership of customer queries and find creative solutions
- Maintain high level of knowledge of our products to simplify and adjust to meet customer's needs.
- Make onsite installation and training when needed
- Report in CRM
Category Code: JN008, JN003