Essbase Administrator Summary
In this role you will assist in four main functional areas: (1) EPM Application administration especially around Planning Cloud and the OAC (ASO) cube, (2) Environment and application enhancement and development, (3) support in meta data change production administration and data integrity, and (4) projects assigned to enhance the Company’s close, controls and reporting processes.
Essbase Administrator Responsibilities
- You will assist with cloud-based Planning and OAC-based Essbase application components, including Smart View web forms, task lists, valid intersections, and security. Develop and update custom business rules as required.
- You will manage metadata updates in Planning and ASO.
- You will provide production support during the budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting process by working directly with the consolidations, FP&A and segment businesses
- You will support data integrations from SAP, Oracle 11i and R12, and HFM; Maintain and enhance existing FDMEE/DM integrations
- You will maintain and enhance OAC Essbase environments, including load rules
- You will create and maintain user logins and security within a SOX controlled environment
Essbase Administrator Requirements
- Ability and willingness for occasional travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or IT
- 5+ years of Oracle EPM (Hyperion Planning and Essbase) experience, preferably with a U.S. headquartered multi-national company. Cloud experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Excel. Experience with (Windows) remote desktop, and Windows BAT, MaxL, EPMAUTOMATE, and Oracle CLI scripts highly desirable.
- Experience with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles.
Category Code: JN008