Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist
Location: Northlake Mall area
Pay: $16-18/ hour to start
Hours: Monday -Friday 9am – 5pm
Team size: 5 employees
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Code and Post vendor invoices in our accounting software – AccountTech and Quick Books online
- Review and process invoices for payment.
- Issue and mail vendor checks.
- Document and maintain accounts payable procedures.
- Review Expense Reports and Code/Post Credit Card statements
- Assist with processing commissions for agents
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Create and email agent invoices.
- Process and post credit card payments.
- Post checks and ACH payments
- Make bank deposits
- Run past due reports and communicate with agents on past due balances.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Must be easy going and laid back, while being able to work hard
- Must be a team player
- Must be detail-oriented
- Experience doing accounting in the Real Estate industry preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Category Code: JN001, JN005