Bilingual Export Coordinator
Job Description: CRG is looking for a Bilingual Export Coordinator with a fast growing logistics company located in South Charlotte. This role is a contract to hire opportunity making $19-$23/hour. The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end management of supply chain business account management so previous experience in supply chain, preferably export, is required, as is being bilingual.
Location: South Charlotte
Opportunity: Contract to Hire
Hours: 10am – 7pm
- Understand the supply chain account’s business requirements and the end-to-end program which Company has committed then execute according to defined IOPs, SOPs and KPIs
- Proactively identify program exceptions, then troubleshoot and solve according to broad guidelines provided by the Program Manager and or KAM, where applicable.
- Communicate professionally with key accounts, their vendors and suppliers, maintaining IOPs, SOPs and KPIs in accordance with business changes
- Build long term relationships with accounts’ operational teams
- Prepare and present KPIs and other program initiatives to internal company stakeholders
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, required
- Bachelor degree in business with a concentration in supply chain management, or related field, highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, ideally with a concentration in export, required
- 3+ years of customer service experience, required
- Excellent Excel, problem solving, and communication skills, required
Category Code: JN019, JN003