CRG is actively recruiting for an Associate Accountant in the High Point area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting OR a Bachelors degree in Business with prior accounting experience and must be able to work overtime when needed. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity please send your up to date resume to Chelsea Sanchez, Recruiter at email@example.com.
- Ensure that all accounting entries are prepared accurately and in line with corporate deadlines
- Month-end close, including analytical review, in a timely and effective manner for trial balances
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and determining action plans to resolve reconciling differences, clearing of conversion balances, etc.
- Identifying and helping to resolve intercompany payable and receivable outages
- Researching/analyzing inconsistencies in treatment and areas of improvement to determine and implement best practices across the organizations
- Minimum 1 year of Accounting experience including experience with completing balance sheet reconciliations required
- Understanding of IFRS and GAAP
- Experience with a major ERP system is required
- Strong Excel skills are required
Category Code: JN001