Business Analyst Supply Chain
Job Summary: We are looking for multiple, experienced Business Analysts with a focus in Supply Chain operations to join a well-established, yet quickly growing, team with one of our largest clients!
Compensation: $50-60/hour, depending on experience
Length: 6 month contract with high probability of multiple, long-term extensions or conversion to permanent roles
Location: This position has multiple locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Maine, or Massachusetts!
- Partner with the business to identify business needs, problems and opportunities
- Identify solutions (process or systems) that meet the business needs
- Analyze pros and cons of various alternatives; present options to executives
- Document business case to justify the investment necessary to deliver the solution
- Develop, maintain and review technology roadmaps (identification and prioritization of desired initiatives) with key stakeholders of assigned business function(s)
- Help PMs with all phases of the projects.
- 5+ years of Supply Chain BA experience, to include warehouse management, replenishment, forecasting, transportation, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working for a 3rd party logistics company or for retail / distribution companies.
- Understanding of project specific deliverables including: Organization charts, Resource plans, Requirements documents, Solutions document, Testing plans, Testing scripts, documentation and execution, Project plans
Category Code: JN008, JN014