Project Manager – Information Technology
Duration: 6-12 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Remote; Must be able to support EST hours and travel onsite a few times per year
Rate: $80+ /hour W2
- Provide a single point of contact for projects
- Experience with building project plans
- Providing analysis
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to manage business requirements
- Implement project management best practices, governance, process guidelines, tools and reporting templates (i.e. methodology), and train other personnel to use these tools
- Lead cross-functional project teams, delegate project tasks, and hold team accountable to deadlines
- Follow up on project status, benefits, risks, interdependencies, timelines, and modify where needed to maximize the probability that project milestones are delivered according to plan.
- Work with management team to set and communicate specific project timelines
- Drive continuous improvement in project management process
- Ability to build schedule for the Scrum Team
- Create and maintain budgeting for projects including month over month review
- Perform project tasks and supplier management and vendor management
- Analyze supply needs based on PFEP (Plan For Every Part) tools and coverage files
- 5+ years’ work experience in project management and supporting system solutions and / or business applications
- Prior experience with large scale Software Development projects for implementations or integrations
- Must be able to setup / build project plans in MS Project
- Strong ability to drive due dates and identify risks / issues
- Agile background
- PMI / PMP certifications a plus
- Strong affinity to ask questions and dig for the best answers / solutions
- Knowledge of CPG and SaaS integration
Benefits of working as an employee of CRG!
Category Code: JN008
- All W2 Employees at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- Our 30K Life Insurance policy is FREE (no cost to the employee), as long as you sign up for it!
- We also have a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K