HRIS IT Systems & Business Analyst
Location: Winston Salem, NC (Hybrid)
A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for a HRIS IT Systems and Business Analyst. This company is growing and offers a hybrid schedule. This role is a key resource on the business technology team that partners with the Human Resource and Operations teams to achieve desired business goals. This role provides critical, functional, and technical IT support for the Ceridian Dayforce platform and related HR applications. This will include in-depth process analysis, design, configuration, testing, and training to support new and existing business processes and workflows, to minimize system downtime, drive increased user efficiency, and enhance and optimize the platform.
Work requirements may necessitate working after hours, weekends, and holidays to fulfill project requirements. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Serve as the Functional HRIS IT Analyst: providing day-to-day application support for break / fix incidents and user issues for Ceridian Dayforce, Dayforce Wallet, Dayforce Learning, Simple VMS, and related HR systems.
- Take ownership of assigned level 2 incidents and ad hoc requests via corporate ticketing system.
- Serves as the liaison between internal HR users and third-party solutions providers.
- Approach issues and requests with a proactive customer service mindset and a high degree of urgency.
- Communicate effectively with HR and Operations team members and managers to ensure high quality and timely completion of stakeholder incidents and requests.
- Triage and analyze support cases to determine root cause, leverage business and internal IT resources, and external third-party resources as needed.
- Responsible for reducing transactional failures and working with impacted stakeholders to drive needed system and process changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements and objectives are understood for all production support incidents, ad-hoc requests and reports and project deliverables.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to evaluate, scope, and prioritize project intake requests.
- Coordinate and align resources for testing activities (break / fix, UAT, integrations, patching, new feature packs, and enhancements, etc.).
- Contribute to the support knowledge base and training repository by documenting software defects and standard operating procedures for training and knowledge transfer purposes.
- Develop a strong understanding of Dayforce and related HRIS products and recruiting, payroll, and benefits and functionalities.
- Lead analysis, configuration, and testing of new features, functions, and modules withing the Ceridian Dayforce platform.
- Make recommendations to deliver new innovations and process efficiency, thus optimizing the platform.
- Represent the company as the HRIS thought leader and key HRIS / IT functional lead on vendor user councils and conferences, participate in workshops and networking events to share ideas and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with applicant-tracking systems (ATS), payroll activities, ad hoc data extraction and reporting, and overall HRIS proficiency.
- Tangible success maximizing business value from information technology investments and understanding how to better leverage web driven and mobile ready technologies.
- History of successful business adoption related to IT systems implementations.
- Experience in managing change and influencing senior business leaders.
- Experience with process mapping, use case, and requirements gathering, analysis, validation, and ability manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle is desired.
- Working knowledge of creating functional and technical documentation to document processes and configuration settings and change, workbooks, standard operating procedures (SOP’s), quick reference guides, and product release notes.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Cloud business operating solutions.
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML is highly preferred. Understanding and working experience with Backend technologies, including API's and web services is beneficial.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technology solutions to non-technical individuals and foster a collaborative environment between IT and Business Operations.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service while functioning in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
Education, Training, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related computer or business field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Ceridian Dayforce required. Experience with Dayforce Wallet, Dayforce Learning or other related HR systems is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent highly preferred.
- Technical training and certifications strongly desired (Dayforce training, HRIP, CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA, etc.).
Category Code: JN008