MSP Sales Account Executive
Our client has been an IT Managed Services Provider in the Triad for a decade. They are actively seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive for the Piedmont-Triad area. They provide Managed IT Support including Cybersecurity, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Hosting, Network Cabling, Video Surveillance Systems, and Door Access Control Solutions.
- $65,000-$75,000 base plus commission. OTE Comp $130,000-$150,000
- Competitive BCBS medical, dental, vision, and life insurance offerings
- 401k with company match
- 7 paid holidays and 2 weeks’ vacation
- Identify, pursue, and sell managed IT Service Agreements to net new clients in the SMB Market, as well as strengthen and maintain those client relationships through cross-sell and up-sale opportunities.
- The SAE must be able to show the added value of a managed services over the traditional Break-Fix model.
- The SAE will be responsible for the organization’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- The SAE will build key client relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The SAE will need to pursue new potential clients, present, and explain our services, convert them into clients, and continue to grow business through honesty and integrity.
- Must have a hunter mentality sales approach with 3-5 years of experience with an MSP.
- Must be willing to follow the sales process and coordinate with the internal team.
- Primary goal is to sell managed service agreements.
- Secondary goal is to sell project-based opportunities.
- Strong understanding of an MSP model and the added value over the break / fix model.
- Prospect for potential new clients daily, while maintaining your existing relationships.
- Cold call, warm, and hot lead follow ups within our geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline
- Build relationships and engage in events and networking opportunities.
- Strong communication, listening skills and presentation skills.
- Must be able to communicate with business owners and C-Level executives.
- Proven success hunting, building a pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Must attend weekly sales meetings to update the entire team of current opportunities and forecast.
- Must be able to handle daily operations through ConnectWise PSA, and Infusionsoft CRM.
We offer a $200 bonus for referrals. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Code: JN011