Payroll Functional Analyst
The Payroll Functional Analyst will provide systems analysis, configuration, development, QA and support for Payroll at a world class food service provider.
Location: Remote – candidate should be located in Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract – potential to hire
FTE Salary: $60k
W2 Pay Rate: $24 – 29hr
- Work with business team members, 3rd party vendors, and user community to assess and define business/technical requirements related to Payroll Systems.
- Complete gap analysis and assessments of current technical/business solutions as well as potential future solutions.
- Draft requirements and specifications documentation, complete to signoff and validate deliverables to specifications.
- Second level support for all Payroll system products.
- Assist in application testing to ensure the functionality of the product.
- Produce high quality documentation, including procedural, operational and process flow documents.
- Provide field user and frontline support personnel training on all Payroll applications.
- Requires adherence to agreed upon deadlines.
- Create supporting documents for training, facilitate meetings and provide application demos for all audience levels.
- Perform root cause analysis in order to identify gaps in existing solutions and assist in developing new preventive solutions.
- Service oriented, collaborative approach to internal customer and peer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to supporting business customers in a systems environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. 2-3 years experience of working with Payroll systems.
- Experience in application test planning and test execution.
- Solid knowledge of HR business processes, including HR laws and data privacy standards.
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Work independently to complete tasks.
- Availability to perform maintenance and testing tasks during off business hours.
- SAP Payroll experience preferred.
Category Code: JN005, JN035