Business Analyst Level 2\
Duration: 12+ Months, Contract to Hire
Location: Remote, then Cincinnati, OH or Remote ONLY!
- Pull and summarize data from corporate/divisional systems as needed
- Perform required key analysis as needed
- Identify and communicate any data-related issues and recommendations to the business owner and other key stakeholders as requested
- Create processes that sustain continuous improvement
- Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements
- Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex projects
- Assist in project user acceptance test(s), including reporting and documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis
- Elicit, define, and analyze medium - complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable, and traceable.
- Complete estimates and work plans in Program Increments (PI) Meetings as appropriate for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Lead the appropriate teams to refine, prioritize and manage requirements in various tools such as templates, Team Backlogs, Requirements Management or Agile Task Management applications.
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case and project justification.
Category Code: JN008