CRG recently launched a search for an Internal Auditor. Our client is a global manufacturing company who has been in business for over 100 years! The Internal Auditor will work directly under the direction of the President and will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects. This opportunity provides the chance to work with a great team in a collaborative environment.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne area)
- Competitive salary - $85,000 - $95,000 with an annual bonus of 8% with the possibility of a 4% stretch = 12% total bonus
- Group benefits (Health, dental, and vision)
- FSA and HSA
- Basic Life and A&D Covered by Employer
- 401k with company match!
- Flexible, collaborative environment
- No micromanaging
- Gym membership discount
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish, review and maintain risk-based audit programs/procedures and systems
- Determine scope of review
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Communicate findings to senior management and draft and complete report of audit area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification or CPA Candidate required
- CIA or CISA certification preferred
- 3 to 5 years of internal audit experience
- Firm understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404
- Must be able to travel 50% domestically, 2-3 days during the week
We offer a BONUS for this position if you refer someone that is chosen!
Category Code: JN001