NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
6 Months Contract to Hire
A CRG client in the High Point, Greensboro, NC area is looking for a Network Administrator to join their team. This is a temporary role. As a temporary Network Administrator, you will be instrumental in overseeing the Company’s daily network operations. We look to you to troubleshoot networking issues and ensure the security and integrity of the infrastructure and data.
If you are an enthusiastic individual who thrives in a challenging, forward thinking, and fast-paced team environment, then this is the job for you.
- Remaining ahead in the technical world, you will stay informed and knowledgeable on new and existing technologies.
- Using precise troubleshooting skills, you will provide IT Helpdesk support to end-users while staying updated on any new or current security threats.
- You will utilize your collaborative nature to work with IT management to design, specify, and document LAN/WAN configurations according to user needs.
- Closely watching utilization trends, you will analyze and suggest ways to improve and maintain traffic.
- You will train managers and other personnel in the Network function on optimal utilization by actively preparing materials.
- Ensuring user productivity, you will keep servers and network devices updated on patches and software updates while simultaneously keeping all network configuration files updated and backed up.
- Being a key player in the IT Department, you will be proactive in preventing and resolving any network and security issues by reviewing all logs, alerts, notices, and emails on a daily and hourly basis.
- A truly reliable individual, you will regularly attend weekly network meetings.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or technical institute. 2+ years’ experience in networking is required. Experience working with wireless technologies and hardware is preferred.
- Proficient in Office365, VMWare, Azure, Active Directory, Firewalls, and both wired and wireless network troubleshooting programs/sniffers
- Excellent ability to analyze facts, draw valid conclusions, and identify correct courses of action.
- Team player with the ability to effectively communicate with persons of varied technical expertise.
- Exceptional functional and technical acumen to deliver solutions, when required.
Job Category: JN008