Administrative Assistant Summary
A growing CRG client in the Triad area is seeking a professional, hard-working Administrative Assistant to join their team. Our client is structured to provide leadership in achieving high-quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. This would be a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Administrative Assistant Pay
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Organizes paperwork
- Helps with scanning documents
- Organizes and facilitates team calls (draft agenda, set calendar invites, take minutes)
- Provide general partner assistance to leadership
- Manages and maintains calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Reviews upcoming appointments to determine what conflicts, if any, need to be rescheduled
- Answers and responds to phone
- Performs general office support duties (ordering supplies, front desk coverage, maintaining files and records and distributing information as needed).
- Performs review of special projects and keep management informed of project
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
Category Code: JN001, JN002
- Three plus years of experience working in a professional services environment i.e. accounting firm, law firm, or similar industry
- An associate's degree in the related field is preferredExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and ability to prioritize
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) including extensive Outlook calendaring
- High attention to detail and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a responsible manner