A CRG client in the Greensboro, NC area is looking for a Accounting Clerk to help their accounting department for a 2 month contract. Our Client's Finance team consists of high performers who exhibit a solid balance of skills contributing to collaborative working relationships with commercial banks, investment bankers and partners.
Accounting Clerk Compensation: $17/hour+ DOE
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Through your keen attention to detail, you will carefully input daily deposits and post to tenant accounts
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills to persistently pursue any portion of outstanding balances.
- As a member of the Accounting team, you will participate in monthly default meetings, by identifying tenants to be put in default and present them to management.
- Review and audit accounts with large outstanding balances to verify if billing amounts are accurate per the lease.
- Collect monthly gross sales reports and accurately input data throughout the month.
- Build and maintain strong relations with tenants and respond to and reconcile tenants’ accounts as questions arise.
- Log all cash received via lockboxes, local deposits and ACHs/wires.
- Provide assistance to Lease Accountants for annual reconciliation billings and other special projects as needed.
Accounting Clerk Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ accounting experience
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and research skills, and you can troubleshoot accounting discrepancies.
- Ability to problem solve in a fluid, high output work environment.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written format.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills allowing you to use it to find efficiencies in your job.
Category Code: JN001, JN002