Logistics Specialist Opportunity for a large, well-established, growing company in the South Charlotte area!! This is a great opportunity that offers many different growth opportunities and career paths internally. International shipping and logistics experience is preferred!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 or 9-6
Location: Currently working from home. Team will return to the office pending COVID restrictions
- Understand the supply chain account’s business requirements and the end-to-end program which Company has committed then execute according to defined IOPs, SOPs and KPIs
- Proactively identify program exceptions, then troubleshoot and solve according to broad guidelines provided by the Program Manager and or KAM, where applicable.
- Communicate professionally with key accounts, their vendors and suppliers
- Maintain IOPs, SOPs and KPIs in accordance with business changes
- Build long term relationships with accounts’ operational teams
- Prepare and present KPIs and other program initiatives to internal Company stakeholders
- Support the Program Manager/KAM (where applicable) by providing ideas for process improvements
- High School Degree or equivalent;
- College degree in Business Management, International Business or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of functional experience in transportation or logistics required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer account management preferred
- A strong execution minded individual with strong financial technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus including an understanding of systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel (macros, pivot tables, v look-ups,, Power Point and Outlook
Category Code: JN027, JN014