Manufacturing Technical Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC Preferred (Hybrid 2-3 time a week onsite)
- Can also sit in any of the below locations:
- Middletown, PA
- Melbourne, FL
- Longview, TX
- Lenexa, KS
- Oak Creek, WI
- Dallas, TX
- San Fernando, CA
Duration: 3-month Contract to Hire
Our global client, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a world class food service provider with a top notch, state of the art technology stack. This innovative company provides employees with excellent work-life balance and prioritizes safety, health, and environment first. This company provides an excellent benefits package and is recognized for their great culture.
The Manufacturing Technical Project Manager is responsible for acquiring business requirements, determining fit/gaps with candidate manufacturing business and operational solutions, managing project initiation and execution.
- Work directly with business team members, third party technology vendors, developers and user community to identify business needs and interpret them as application requirements
- Partner with data and technology teams to leverage and advise on existing data models, master data, integrations, etc.
- Partner closely with the Vendor and/or System Implementer to create a sustainable solution configuration
- Partner closely with the technology teams and business partners to develop and execute testing scenarios to validate requirements.
- Provide Tier 3 level support for customer and field service application(s) as appropriate
- Provides system analysis, configuration, QA and support as appropriate
- Function as main liaison between business, vendor and technical team
- Develop, scope, and define backlog items that guide the product team.
- Draft requirements and specifications documentation, complete to signoff, configure and test solution and validate deliverables to specifications
- Manage and coordinate business change activities effectively (including vendor involvement, specification of technical requirements, testing and support)
- Write and execute functional test scripts and coordinate with other analysts for system integration testing
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product ownership or manufacturing systems role supporting Manufacturing ERP and/or Manufacturing Production Solutions.
- On time development of user stories, application requirements, and/or process flow diagrams
- Planning, designing and implementing efficient Manufacturing systems to support organizational functions following Agile methodology
Special Skills and/or Training Desired:
- Experience in systems used for food and beverage manufacturing (preferred)
- Training in Project Management (preferred)
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle process
- Knowledge of ISA-95, Industry 4.0, or other Manufacturing Models
Category Codes: JN008, JN029