Front Desk Administrator
CRG has recently partnered with an accounting firm located in Cornelius, NC! This client is seeking a Front Desk Administrator to assist the team during tax season and beyond. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of professional organization that strives to provide excellent service to their customers and community.
Location: 100% on-site in Cornelius, NC!
- Answer, screen, and direct calls.
- Arrange and confirm appointments using MS Office Calendar.
- Handle client requests for copies and data via fax, email, or walk-ins.
- Maintain all paper files in a neat and orderly fashion.
- File and maintain electronic files, maintaining office policy for easy retrieval by other staff.
- Manage long-term filing in boxes, storage room, etc.
- Mail and email organizers to individual and corporate tax clients.
- Label and organize client work as internal workflow procedures require.
- Act as point person for office workflow procedures for tax return processing using Ultra Tax, Practice CS, and other software and filing systems as necessary.
- Request postage, order meter supplies, call for meter inspections.
- Order supplies for copier and fax machines for both offices, order toner for all printers, and send out equipment for repairs.
- Prepare client invoices as directed.
- Run collections report monthly and prepare client statements/envelopes.
- Provide administrative support to employees working offsite.
- Act as liaison between offsite employees and clients as necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in receptionist, front-office, or other customer-centric settings required
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Quick Books experience a plus
All W2 Employees who work an average of 30+ hours per week at CRG are offered the following benefits options!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long- & Short-Term Disability insurance is offered after 90 days of employment with CRG!
- We also offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) along with a Health Savings Account (HSA) with our medical plan. CRG matches the first $500 of the HSA contributions.
- CRG offers a 401K plan, with open enrollment quarterly (January, April, July, and October) after working at CRG for 90 days.
- CRG matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions to the 401K plan, plus 50% for the next 2% of contributions!
Category Code: JN002, JN001