Human Resource Manager
Summary: Our growing real estate client in South Charlotte is looking for a motivated and experienced Human Resource Manager to manage the HR program for their 200-person organization and their five affiliates!
Compensation: $80,000 - $110,000 + 15% BONUS
Location: Charlotte, NC – South Park (on-site)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Lead key initiatives and provide solutions around employee relations, benefits, compensation, organization development, talent acquisition, new hire orientation, onboarding, etc.
- Oversee the entire HR program for a 200-person organization and their five affiliates.
- Ensure that HR policies are being followed.
- Manage talent acquisition process and liaise with recruiting agencies for hiring assistance.
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process for the organization.
- Administer and lead the benefits administration process.
- Review and analyze external vs internal market rates as it relates to compensation and make necessary recommendations.
- Partner with management to educate on HR laws, complaint interview practices, etc.
- Handle complaints, settles disputes, resolves grievances, and conflicts, and conducts internal investigative procedures.
- Identify training needs and solutions as well as individual leadership coaching needs.
- Strive to continually find ways to improve HR operations
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable Federal and State Laws including FMLA, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in a full-cycle HR role wearing many hats
- ADP Payroll process experience highly preferred
- Proven experience creating new HR processes
- Real estate industry experience is a plus.
- Experience implementing HRIS systems is a plus.
Category Code: JN007