Summary: CRG is searching for a Payroll Assistant for our well-established, employee-driven hospitality client that has headquarters in the Charlotte area. The Payroll Assistant will be responsible for bi-weekly, multi-state payroll processing across a specific region of the company's presence.
This company offers their employees ample advancement opportunities as they continue to expand their footprint through acquisitions and continued growth plans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
HYBRID (1-2 days / week on-site)
Opportunity: Contract to Hire
- Maintain an exception spreadsheet for retro payment, benefit time off, and etc.
- Analyze issues to determine if manual funding for payroll issues and state mandated payout for terms are needed or if other actions are needed
- Monitor payroll fax / email box
- Balance and enter exceptions into software system
- Generate and review pre-defined audit reports prior to payroll transmission
- Address and resolve payroll issues with Property Manager
- Answer employee questions and troubleshooting issues with management at site
- Investigate underpayments and overpayments
- Assist property managers with investigation of over / under adjustment generated from Budget Department's biweekly “Labor Report”
- Assist property managers with Vantage issues
- Resolution of inquiries related to vacation and sick balances
- Experience utilizing ADP software
- Experience in Payroll preferred
- Adept in the use of Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline oriented work environment
Category Code: JN001