Opportunity: Direct Hire/ Full Time
Location: 100% Remote
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who is highly experienced with Python & Django, to join our journey as we scale from the Bay Area to the rest of the United States and beyond! This is a unique chance to have a big impact on our product, architecture, coding standards, efficiency, and reliability. This professional will need to learn quickly, bring ideas and passion to their daily responsibilities, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
This team encourages intellectual curiosity and openness, and provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact.
- Work with React Native, AngularJS, Python/Django backend, MySQL, and AWS
- Build consumer experiences, as well as the internal tools powering our logistics pipeline
- Work closely with product, engineering and logistics teams across the company
- Help define our process and technology architecture as we scale nationwide
- Participate in Morning Standup & Product meetings
- Effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
- 5+ years of Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, with a foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Mastery of Python/Django/SQL
- Experienced with Angular & React for Front End Development work
- Mobile experience with React Native /AWS
- Work consists of 80% back end 20% front end development work
- Strong familiarity with Jira & Slack
- Strong communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Someone who is a self-starter and has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prefer someone who has previously worked with a start up
- Someone who is a great culture/team fit
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Camaraderie: Helping other is always a priority. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness and collaboration.
- Work/life balance: We all have responsibilities and obligations outside of work. We respect that family comes first.
- Intellectual curiosity: Go out of our comfort zone; try new things!
- Sense of humo(u)r: We like to have fun, and don’t always take ourselves too seriously.
- Benefits like Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k / RRSP
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Lots of team building (escape rooms, online games, etc.)
- Bi-annual get-together
Category Code: JN008