Consumer Marketing Coordinator
CRG has recently launched a search with a client of ours who is looking for Consumer Marketing Coordinator. This company is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for candidates that want to learn and grow with the company. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing and will support a highly motivated marketing team in concepting, developing and executing marketing campaigns and efforts that drive awareness and consumption. The ideal candidate will have a creative sensibility, be a highly organized self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Location: 100% on-site in Indian Land, SC!
Schedule: M-F 8-5
- Assists in the brainstorming of off-channel, trade, and paid film campaign creative needs to deliver against strategic goals and objectives
- Help Senior Director/Senior Manager with day-to-day communications with internal key stakeholders and external agency partners
- Serves as main point of contact for marketing asset requests for assigned projects, by coordinating logistics and overseeing timelines to ensure accurate and on time delivery with flawless attention to detail
- Assists with the planning and execution of trade and consumer-facing marketing and/or partnerships that drive awareness and engagement with the brand and its titles
- Supports the situational analysis and troubleshooting on all campaigns
- Organizes and uploads creative assets and copy to agency and vendor partners as needed
- Ensures all tactical materials are accurate and delivered on time
- Liaise with external vendors and agencies as needed to deliver campaign assets and facilitate approvals
- Generate digital and physical materials (e.g., Mailers, Catalogs, One-Sheets, Trade efforts, etc.) for WWD team use aligned to key trade shows and selling opportunities
- Research, order and fulfill promotional items and/or client gifts to support WWD efforts and outreach
- Monthly upkeep/audit of the client website and site data analysis to inform planning
- Attend meetings (internal/external) as needed to represent the interests of Consumer Marketing and Worldwide Distribution and communicate back key information to the team
- Keep all documentation up to date and save all documents– including but not limited to agency media plans, reporting and recaps
- Create workflow documents and look to enhance process and procedure to help the team work effectively and efficiently
- Ideate, identify, and share creative marketing ideas & stay on top of industry and emerging trends, events and unique opportunities geared towards the audience
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with internal departments such as Production, Programming, Press, Ad Sales, Legal, Finance, etc.
- College graduate
- Preferred majors: marketing, communications, journalism, or business administration
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Canva
- Strong desire to work for a media brand and help drive innovation within the company
- Self-starter who must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
- Working knowledge and a passion for the television/entertainment industry
- Experience in social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience with Keynote, WordPress, and Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good eye for design and copy to drive tune-in and/or purchase behaviors