Summary: A large, reputable, and employee focused CRG client, globally recognized as a leader within the food services industry, is seeking a Administrative Audit Support Specialist to join their team due to tremendous growth within the organization. This innovative company provides employees with exponential growth opportunities, outstanding benefits, and excellent work / life balance, winning multiple awards for their diverse and positive work culture.
The Administrative Audit Support Specialist will be responsible for enforcing company policy compliance through the creation and revision of policy and procedure documentation, data analysis and reporting, and training of field staff on new implementations to ensure they are updated on changes. If you are an analytical thinker with strong organization and detail-oriented skillsets, this is a great opportunity in which those skills are necessary.
Hours: Hybrid work schedule 8am-5pm (2 days WFH and 3 days onsite)
- Implement Operations Procedures and Compliance processes, including procedure and document management, plan of action and milestones tracking, and assessment and audit support.
- Assist with reliability standards compliance activities. Experience with policy and procedure document management. Interact professionally with all internal and external clients by providing exceptional customer service and teamwork at all levels.
- Support projects in business areas programs and preparation of materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communication.
- Apply research and knowledge through experience to solve problems, develop solutions to accomplish goals.
- Implement and apply advanced knowledge.
- Share knowledge from education, experience, and accomplishment.
- Plan, implement and develop reports for department or division for tracking and analyzing purposes.
- Make recommendations for problem solving or improved performance and processes.
- Develop and implement multiple plans for completion of technical work and project plans that are highly technical in nature.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Excel skills required with experience analyzing large datasets
- SQL or Access exposure preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred