Full Stack .Net Developer
Duration: 12 month + contract
Location: Remote (EST)
- Design and develop web applications with a strong focus on financial analytics
- Use complex visualizations and other methods to summarize and present data in novel ways
- Utilize the latest technologies to create scalable, multi-tenant software
- Work with user experience (UX) and design resources to create optimal customer experiences
- Provide input into overall frontend architectural and design decisions
- Ensure that solutions meet all functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with product management, DevOps, and QA to deliver high-quality, reliable web applications
- Participate in the evolution of our overall front-end tooling and stack
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and issues
- Serve as a key part of the planning and estimation process
- Conduct and participate in peer reviews to both learn and help others
- Extend and enhance internal libraries and frameworks
- Work directly with QA and DevOps teams to implement and ensure automation in the development and deployment pipelines whenever possible
- The ability and desire to understand the institutional investing domain
- Ability to interact with both Product Management and business stakeholders to create the optimal technical solution to solve challenging business problems.
- Experience collaborating with User Experience and design resources
- Experience architecting and building complex web applications using modern frameworks and techniques
- Subject Matter Expert level knowledge with many of following technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- React JS UI development is required.
- NodeJS and Express server-side development is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products like Excel and Access are preferred.
- Experience working with visualization libraries (e.g., ChartJS, D3, Highcharts, etc.)
- Experience developing analytics focused applications that excel in the presentation of data and information
- Dotnet core & C# experience preferred
- Unit Testing and Automated Testing techniques
- Jest or another front-end unit testing framework
- Style development using Bootstrap, LESS, SCSS or other similar CSS technologies.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes and best practices for including front-end components
- Ability to define and consume HTTP-based APIs
- Ability to understand, and contribute to technical discussions
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with development teams, Product Owners, Product Management, and company leadership
- High level of accountability for program execution, deliverables, and reporting to technical management
- High motivation and drive to help product teams excel and deliver based on roadmap and associated timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work well in a team with diverse personality types
- Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
Category Code: JN008